The Tollemache family enjoy sharing their passion for the beautiful gardens, opening them to visitors throughout the summer. Helmingham Hall boasts a relaxed atmosphere for visitors to enjoy the serenity and tranquility of the gardens as you lose yourself in the plethora of colour, scents and history on offer.
Our gardens are now open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 11am to 4.30pm, including bank holidays (special events may alter opening times).
Well behaved dogs on leads are also welcome.
We have put in place measures to protect the safety of our staff and visitors. There is no need to book in advance.
Safety measures implemented include:
• Limiting the number of people in the gardens at any one time
• Floor markings and queuing system in place at the admissions entrance
• Hand sanitiser available before entry and at all gate points in the gardens
• Screen at the welcome desk to protect staff and visitors – masks must be worn by visitors in the shops and tearooms
• Card transactions encouraged
• Limited toilets available for use which are sanitised throughout the day and thoroughly cleaned each night
We hope you will be able to come and enjoy the peace, tranquility and beauty of the gardens and that we might be able to offer a little escapism from current events.
The Coach House Tearooms will also be offering hot & cold drinks, sandwiches, handmade cakes, savories and ice cream for takeaway. We cannot wait to welcome you!